InsuranceFi was granted SAFU contract tag from Pinksale. It means:
- Owner Privileges
- SAFU developer must hold the ownership in 14 days at least (no need to hold the ownership if the contract worked well in projects before)
- Owner can not be able to mint new tokens
- Owner can not be able to pause trading.
- Owner can not be able to set max transaction limit lower than 0.1% of circulating supply.
- Owner can not be able to block accounts from trading. (Blacklist etc.)
- Owner can not be able to claim the contract’s balance of its own token.
- Owner can not be able to set max wallet limit lower than 1% of circulating supply.
- Anything that can be changed by the owner can not limit or stop trading for the investors. (Anti-bot without time limit, Transaction time lock without limit, sell limit based on holder balance, etc.)
- Owner can not be able to set fees higher than 25%
- No unlock tokens in first 30 days from listing
- Liquidity lockup time shouldn’t be less than 365 days
- Liquidity percent 60% at least
- Private sale bonus shouldn't be greater than 10% from presale rate
- Listing rate should be equal to presale rate
- SAFU developer must control unlock tokens (SAFU developer will help projects to distribute seed, private sale tokens)
- SAFU developer needs to confirm if the project had a private sale. If there was a real private sale, SAFU developer can distribute tokens for private sale investors.
- No airdrop tokens in first 30 days from listing (No giveaways, contest tokens)
- Contract must be audited by a trusted partner
- Buybacks should be automated
- Burns should be automated
- Auto liquidity should go to an unreachable address. (Dead address etc.)
- Contract should not malfunction in any circumstances
- No proxy contracts
- Common Problems That Cause Contracts to Crash
- Failed transactions that are caused by mathematical errors
- Swap settings and parameters should always be in a safe range
- BNB transfers from the contract should not revert in any circumstances